What is Enferno Framework
Enferno is a python framework based on the popular minimal microframework Flask, but with pre-configured libraries and modules that makes developing any kind of app really easy and fast.
Enferno uses a standard Model-View-Controller and application factory patterns.
Enferno also include the necessary templates to deploy your app in a matter of seconds using Docker.
- Full user management (register, login, logout, reset, roles etc ..) with easy helper set of management commands.
- ORM (with SQL Alchemy)
- Background/scheduled tasks (with Celery)
- In-memory key value store (Redis)
- Un-opinionated front-end with some basic minimal custom css.
- Very easy to customize and build on.
- Deploy easily with Docker Compose.
# Clone the repository
git clone https://github.com/level09/enferno
# Switch to the app directory
# Create virtual environment
# Activate the environtment
# Install python requirements
pip install -r requirements.txt
# Export flask variables
export FLASK_APP=run.py && FLASK_DEBUG=1
Edit the settings file located in the 'enferno' dir, and set your database settings
e.g: set the database to a local sqlite file:
SQLALCHEMY_DATABASE_URI = 'sqlite:////tmp/enferno.db'
Next we need to create the default database tables (mainly the tables for user accounts and auth), run the following command
Optionally you can then create your first admin user with the following command:
To start the app run:
Navigate to the following url in your web browser:
You should get the default page:
Congratulation, you are ready to build the next big thing on the internet!